Monday, March 15, 2010

Photography my hobby

It had always been my favourite hobby...Photography.

It's a long long time back, when i wanted to buy an SLR camera ..sometime in 1994-95..in college days.
When some of my collegemates were using Nikon FM10, Pentax and zenith..I wanted to buy one..but no daring to ask for mere Rs.5,000/-(zenith was the cheapest one @5000Rs.) to father at that time...
I used to practice with friend's cameras...Yes! I wanted to have it desparately.. but asking for it, was out of question..Its not the fear of hearing NO from father.But it was inner resistance not to ask for this much money for just a hobby.

After so many years, last year in 2009 I bought my first Nikon Digi SLR Camera.
But I realized,
...In college days, i had no Money .. but handfull of a good time,
...Now,I have handfull of money for buying such gadgets .. but no time to use it..

This is the truth of Life...

5 comments:

  1. But, never let your interest grabbed by these constraints. If you decide then u will get time for it. These hobbies are nothing but the driving force and refreshes your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobbies help us develop good habits. They help us in using our inner stengths, increase our passion which perhaps we would never use in our routine life. One excellent thing about Photography which i feel that it always gives us the VISION to remain FOCUSED on our TARGET. Whats say !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thats true with everyone around..no time...I guess ur time goes in travel and mine goes in office...I wanted to attend Kedar's wrokshop on photography but culdnt....waiting to be back in india then I will attend one...

    ReplyDelete